Business School 24 training programmes cover an impressive range of topics, based on a consolidated expertise in the areas of economics, finance, management and innovation.
Programmes are continuously updated to take into account the latest business trends through a rich dialogue between experienced publishers, experts, journalists and faculty members.
Programs cover a whole range of training needs, from post-graduate full-time Masters, to part-time and online Masters and Courses for continuing education for executives, managers, entrepreneurs and professionals.
For postgraduates and young newly hired graduates, our Business School offers 30 fulltime Master programmes that include up to four months of internship.
Fulltime Masters cover a wide range of professional areas (Economics and Finance, Marketing and Communication, Human Resources, Management, Tax, Legal) and sectors (Design, Energy, Art, Luxury, Non Profit, Sport, Health, Tourism and so on).
Teaching methodology is extremely pragmatic and oriented to prepare students to their future careers through technical and managerial skills, language skills, company visits, case discussions, group works and project works in partnership with important Italian and international companies.
Each Master offers a Faculty of experts, managers, consultants and professionals, that includes:
- A Scientific Committee composed of Sole 24 ORE journalists and experts of the specific topic that guarantee integration among Master’s modules and the quality of the contents
- An average of 50 teachers with recognised expertise on the Master’s topics, including Sole 24 ORE journalists and foreign correspondents, and distinguished and inspirational guest speakers who share valuable knowledge based on a lifetime of professional experience.
Internships are a relevant part of each Master's program and represent an important opportunity for graduates to enter the labour market both in Italy and internationally at a higher level of qualification and expertise.
Over 2.000 prestigious organisations are involved in providing placement opportunities for students, including national and multinational companies, consultancies, banks and financial institutions, public administrations, professional firms, and others. Our students have an impressive record-high 95% employment rate after the internship.
Recruiters are showing an increasing interest towards international exposure of for young recruits. For this reason, we are consolidating our international programmes entirely taught in English that provide a solid base for an international career both to international and Italian students.
Many Masters also include a study tour to international locations, such as Brussels, London and Dublin.
For executives, managers and professionals, our Business School offers Masters and courses to update existing skills or develop new areas of expertise.
Our management education programs cover a wide range of opportunities:
- An Executive MBA in collaboration with Altis Università Cattolica for highly motivated executives, entrepreneurs and professionals who wish to invest in acquiring a global business know-how and managerial skills to accelerate their career though a prestigious international network.
- 18 Executive Masters for executives and entrepreneurs that blend class sessions and distance learning: a flexible education experience to balance career and continuous learning needs.
- More than 200 Part-time Masters for managers and professionals based on weekend attendance.
- Professional Certification Training dedicated to professionals that need to regularly update their technical know¬ how on specific areas such as tax, law, administration, accounting, labour market and others, on in various location all over Italy.
- Study Tours exposing managers to international best practices on business critical topics, such as Digital Transformation
- In house/Corporate training dedicated to companies that wish to design personalised initiatives leveraging on Sole 24ORE newspaper business knowhow and trend watching capabilities.
A wide elearning catalogue for self-learners that combines distance learning and a multimedia classroom to interact with experts.