A two-weeks international intensive program for students and professionals interested in acquiring direct knowledge and experience of the Italian excellence in Art and Museum Management.
Advanced booking: 20% discount for subscriptions made within June 11th 2017.
GOALS AND PROFESSIONAL OPENINGS
A full immersion program that offers interaction and up-close exposure to the Italian unique system of creativity, know-how and innovation, its excellence and best practices.
The program provides the technical and managerial skills to operate in the Art & Museum fields.
The faculty is composed by both academic and professional experts.
The summer school is suitable for students and professionals who would like to strengthen their knowledge and expertise in Museum and Art Management as well as prepare for their own entrepreneurial ventures. The course is taught entirely in English.
A SUMMER SCHOOL IN ROME, ITALY
Rome is the ideal venue for an intensive summer school on Art and Museum management. It is home to some of the world’s most extraordinary artistic masterpieces ever realized, not to mention the Vatican City. It is also a hub to easily explore the rest of Italian artistic venues. Besides, Rome is a modern European capital hosting international political, artistic and business events.
The summer school offers a combination of:
- Classroom and project works on the following topics:
- The world of art: the sector structure and characteristics
- The Museum: management and development
- Marketing of cultural services and sites
- Art and culture’s strategic communication
- Technology and multimedia
- Project management of an exhibit or a cultural event
- Lectures by experienced managers and professionals of the sector
- Field visits to museums, factories and cultural attractions.
The Business School grants a full cost scholarship to a deserving candidate who will support the staff as class tutor.
For more information contact us at:
Tel. (+39) 06 3022 3857