GOALS AND PROFESSIONAL OPENINGS
DURATION AND STRUCTURE
The program begins on September 25th 2017 and is organized in two phases:
• Theory and Practice for a period of 6 months in classroom, workshops and company visits (classes are held from Monday to Friday):
• Hands-on experience through a 4 month internship in important companies or consultancies. More than 95% of our students are employed after the internship.
The program is divided into the following modules:
• Basic tools: fundamentals of Economics, Marketing and Tech
• Marketing and communication tools
• Digital marketing and digital strategy
• The new made in Italy: innovation and digital start up
The course also includes some special activities:
• Company Visits: visit globally renowned Italian organizations which have developed successful international strategies
• Digital Marketing Project Work: work on real business challenges submitted by managers and professionals
• Self Marketing and Personal Branding: strengthen and develop managerial competences
• Master Blog: manage the Master blog with the direct supervision of the Scientific Committee
The internship is an important added value of the Master and allows participants to enter the world of work complexity with solid professional tools.
During classroom period, each participant is supported in identifying his/her capacities and
career opportunities through individual career coaching and mock job interviews.
More than 95% of our students are employed after the internship.
The Master has a closed number and involves a selection process.
Fill in the online form to submit your application. After a preliminary screening, candidates will be contacted to start the selection process.
24 ORE Business School grants partial or full cost scholarships to the most deserving candidates
For further information write to:
You will be contacted in the shortest time possible.